For Your Safety and Enjoyment.
Hours as posted.
Closed during inclement weather.
- The City of Algonac strongly recommends for your protection to be fully clothed and wear the proper safety equipment including: Helmet, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads.
- The City of Algonac accepts no responsibility whatsoever for injury or damage however caused. This is an unsupervised facility, use at your own risk.
- Only skateboards and inline skates are allowed. Bicycles and other equipment are not permitted.
- Be courteous to other skaters. Roughhousing, profanity, music devises and violence are not permitted.
- Spectators must stay off skating surface.
- No personal ramps or street items are allowed in the park.
- Glass containers are not allowed inside the fence.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not liter, draw graffiti or abuse the park in any way.
- No trespassing or skating when the park is closed.
NO ALCOHOL, TOBACCO OR DRUGS. REPORT ANY DAMAGE TO THE CITY OF ALGONAC (810) 794-9361